B/X, Dungeons & Dragons, Fantasy, House Rules, Labyrinth Lord, OSR, Random Tables, Random Thursday, RPG, Subclasses
I posted the Centaur character class in June and also included it in Dodecahedron Issue 6. But I love subclasses. So here’s 10 new subclasses for Centaur characters!
d12 Centaur Subclasses
- Forest Archer – Gain a +1 to hit and damage bonus with bows
- Feral Stag – Increase hit dice to d10
- Blessed of the Woods – Cannot wear armour, but can cast spells as a druid of 1/2 his level
- Dark Buck – Reduce hit dice to d6, cannot wear armour, can cast spells as a magic user of 1/2 his level
- Wild Whisperer – Can track as a ranger
- Eagle-Eyed Warden – Reduce chance of surprise by 1
- Skirmisher – +1 initiative, increase movement rate by 30 (10)
- Noble of the Grove – Gain a +2 bonus on reaction rolls with animals, woodland creatures and elves
- Wild-Touched – Can cast one druid spell per day per 3 levels each up to 1/2 his level.
- Thicket Guerrilla – Gain +1 Initiative, +2 damage first attack / combat
- Focused – Gain +10% to earned XP
- Choose one or make up a new one
This seems appropriate:
Centaurs are pretty cool but this makes them even better.