Updated September 1st 2020 – 899 Maps
Good lord I love maps.
When I started this blog I hadn’t even considered using it to fulfill my map fetish in some twisted way. But now it is best known for my maps.
So here I’m collecting all my maps so you don’t have to dig through the whole archive of blog posts to find them. They are presented in reverse chronological order, starting with the most recent maps and then proceeding into older and older examples of my work.
I’ve also included a legend of the majority of the mapping symbols used throughout these maps (well, mostly the overhead maps – the side-views are pretty much the same and/or self-evident I hope).
There are several groups of maps I’m not linking to here, for those you’ll have to go to their appropriate pages:
- The Geomorph Mapping Challenge
- Downloadable adventures in PDF format
- Dyson’s Delve (an 11-level dungeon complex)
- Kevin Campbell’s Maps
- Urban Maps (Villages, Towns, Castles, & Cities)
- Multi-Map Dungeons
- The Dyson MegaDelve (30 map megadungeon)
- My Private Jakalla (undercity & sewers megadungeon)
- The Heart of Darkling (adventure sites along an underground river)
- Return to the Barrier Peaks (redraw of all six Expedition to the Barrier Peaks maps)