Customize your Dungeons!
Dyson’s Delves II is a 6″ x 9″ 149 page book of adventures and maps for your old school game. Five full adventures from the site begin the book, followed by 44 dungeon maps each with a lined page opposite it for the owner to stock and key the maps or just to write notes about the dungeon for his or her own game.
The design is based on classic toolbox products such as Fifty Starbases by Judges Guild. Each map in the second portion of the book is presented on it’s own page opposite a lined page that you use to indicate where the dungeon in question is, what it is known as on your campaign map, as well as what is important about it in your games. You can photocopy the maps for your own use, but I honestly recommend writing directly into the book. There is really nothing quite like the feel of pulling down a nice hardcover book of dungeons for your sandbox campaign instead of referring to a collection of printouts and notes.
Seven full adventures fill out the beginning of the book, followed by 44 additional dungeon maps each with a page for the GM to key and make notes about each dungeon.
The adventures in this volume are:
- Trouble at Imp Brucke – strange goblins and stranger things challenge characters of levels 6-7
- The Screams From Jedder’s Hole – something has started screaming from under the main temple in town in this adventure for levels 4-5
- Cavanaugh’s Hall – a small site-based encounter around old ruins for levels 7-8
- The Ruins of Corvel on the Mount – a science-fantasy delve for levels 6-7
- Goblin Gully – a true classic adventure with one hell of a final bite for levels 1-2
- Atarin’s Delve – a dungeon turned into the headquarters of a team of unusual bandits for level 4
- Valley of the Red Apes – a collection of 5 smaller site-based encounter / adventures set in a valley overrun with carnivorous red apes including:
- Ziggurat of Rhissel the Morning Lord (level 6-8)
- The Secret of Jen’s Hall (level 5-6)
- The Cliffside Stronghold (level 5-7)
- A Devourer Most Foul (level 5-7)
- The Silver Obelisk
The second part of the book is 44 unkeyed and unstocked maps for you to customize, stock, modify and use in your campaigns.
The perfectbound edition is $20, the casebound hardcover edition is $35 and the PDF edition is $9.99